- 1/2 a red dragon fruit
- 1/2 cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 frozen bananas
So Good dragon fruit smoothie bowl
So Good Dragon fruit Smoothie bowl is a beautiful deep pink that is very eye catching. Full of antioxidants, it makes a delicious colourful breakfast that’s sure to help you start your day strong. This recipe only has 3 ingredients including So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened making it one of the most healhty, natural smoothies you could ever make. Its gluten free, dairy free and vegan however its flavours are impecible. This recipe is so easy and simple its ready in just 5 min and is a great option for breakfast on the go or afternoon snack.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until thick and creamy
- Pour into bowls and top with your favourite fruits
- Pitaya is another word for dragon fruit. This can be purchased frozen from health food stores or fresh in fruit shops. They also come in pink and white varieties.
- As bananas become over ripe, peel and place them in the freezer. Frozen banana gives this smoothie its creamy texture.