- 1/4 cup buckwheat grouts, soaked for 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup nut butter (OR 1/4 cup coconut yoghurt)
Blueberry buckwheat smoothie bowl
This zesty vibrant smoothie bowl is not only delicious, but great for your health too! With the goodness of buckwheat grouts you can start your day strong every day! Made using So Good almond Coconut milk, this smoothie has the perfect hint of coconuty goodness. Dairy free and vegan, this smoothie bowl is super quick and easy to make.
- Drain buckwheat and rinse very well (until water runs clear).
- Add almond coconut milk to a high-speed blender, along with remaining ingredients (add milk first, as it’s easier to get the blender going this way).
- Blend on high for 1 minute, or until very smooth. Top with dragon fruit (pitaya), coconut and extra nut butter, or whatever is seasonal!