- ½ cup wholemeal self raising flour
- ½ cup white plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 Weet-Bix™, crushed finely
- 1 cup sultanas
- ½ cup coconut
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbs cocoa
- 150g margarine
- 2 tsp golden syrup
Chocolate fruit squares
A tasty slice, great for entertaining.
- Sift flours and baking powder into a bowl and add remaining dry ingredients.
- Combine margarine and syrup and melt over medium heat or in the microwave.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well. Press into a lightly greased 20cm x 30 cm lamington tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C, for 25-30 minutes.
- Can be iced with chocolate or lemon icing.