- 1 Weet-Bix wheat biscuit
- 1 ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup milk, or So Good Almond or Soy Milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter, optional
Choc banana smoothie
- High fibre
- Almond milks
- So Good Almond and Coconut Milks
- Back to School
- Low in fat
- Low in sodium
Who doesn’t love chocolate? Better yet, Who doesn’t love chocolate and banana mixed together in a tasty dairy free Choc banana smoothie? This Smoothie is high in fibre & contains protein which is vital for growing bodies as part of a healthy and varied diet! Chocolate is such a special treat, the little ones won't even know this smoothie is good for them. Great as a morning drink or an afternoon snack after school, we've got you covered with something everyone will love. Made using So Good almond or soy milk, this smoothie is vegan and ready in just under 5 minutes so super easy to whip up after a long exhausting day or when you're running late to work.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour smoothie into glass.
- Garnish with slices of banana and a sprinkle of Weet-Bix wheat biscuit.
- Include a quarter of an avocado for extra creaminess and a hidden nutrition boost.
- You can add more milk while blending for a thinner consistency, or add a handful of ice for an extra-cold smoothie.
- If your banana is not extra-ripe, blend in one pitted date to sweeten.
Find a recipe
Looking for more?