An Aussie favourite for 100 years, and counting! From nachos to casseroles to sandwiches, Nutmeat is one of our most versatile products. A good source of protein and iron with no artificial flavours or colours, it’s a nutritious plant-based option the whole family will love.
- Open can on the end without the ring pull using a can opener.
- Loosen the Nutmeat by running a table knife around the inside of the can between the can body and the Nutmeat.
- Open the ring pull lid on the opposite end.
- Carefully push the Nutmeat through the can from the ring pull end
- Good source of Protein
- Good Source of Dietary Fibre
- Good source of B12
- Good source of Iron
- Good source of Zinc
Health Star Rating
The Health Star Rating is a government led initiative, rating foods from a ½ star to 5 stars based on their nutritional value. When making food choices, consider those with higher star ratings. For more information go to www.sanitarium.com/health-star-rating.