- 2 tbs oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 2 x 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 375g fresh fettuccine
Wilted kale and cherry tomato fettuccine
This is a very simple pasta dish to make, with impressive restaurant style results. Can be served to your family for a midweek meal or it will impress guests on the weekend. Kale never tasted so good!
Love this recipe? It’s just one of 25 heart-warming and body-loving recipes you’ll find in our Winter Weeknights cookbook. Click here to claim yours now…
- Heat oil in a wok and saute garlic, shallots, cherry tomatoes and chilli flakes for 2 mins.
- Stir through kale and salt and saute till just wilted.
- Fold through cooked fresh fettuccine prepared as per the packet.
- Top with lime and parmesan if desired.
- Precut kale can be purchased from supermarket for convenience.
- Dried pasta can be used to make this recipe, but it will increase the time it takes to put the meal on the table.