- 1 sweet potato (kumara), sliced into 1cm semicircles
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 8 slices lengthways
- 1 eggplant, sliced thinly
- 1 large zucchini (courgette), sliced
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh marjoram, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp oil
- 2 corn cobs, sliced
- 2 tbs balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs pine nuts, toasted
Roast vegetable salad
- Dairy and lactose free
- Sides & Salads
- Good source of protein
- Low in fat
- Low in sodium
A good source of fibre, iron and protein, this meal is a healthy and tasty addition to your next family get together.
- Place sweet potato (kumara), capsicum, eggplant, zucchini (courgette), thyme, marjoram and garlic in a large mixing bowl. Add oil and mix through, ensuring vegetables are coated in oil.
- Cook corn in the microwave for 5 minutes, then add to vegetables. Spread vegetables on a baking tray and bake in a hot oven, 200°C, for 25 minutes.
- Remove vegetables from the oven. Place in a serving bowl. Mix through balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with pine nuts.
Find a recipe
Looking for more?