- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- ½ cup self-raising wholemeal flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 310g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 zucchini (courgette), grated
- 1 tbs chives
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup So Good Almond Milk
- 2 tbs oil
Corn, zucchini and chickpea fritters
A quick and healthy meal idea which is high in protein, low in fat and offers a full serving of veggies in each fritter. Serve with your favourite salsa and salad.
Looking for more healthy recipes? Explore our collection of over 500 healthy, dietitian approved recipes and subscribe to Recipe of the Week for free weekly recipe inspiration!
- Place drained chickpeas in a food processor and process until roughly chopped.
- Sift flours into a large bowl.
- Add chickpeas, corn, zucchini (courgette) and chives.
- Combine eggs and Almond Milk together and add to flour mixture, stirring until just combined.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Add ¼ cup of mixture, flatten slightly and cook 3-4 minutes each side until golden.
- Top with your favourite salsa to really bring out the flavours.