- 4 cups water
- 1 cup polenta
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ capsicum, diced
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and sliced
- ¼ cup spanish olives, pitted and sliced
- 2 tbs basil, chopped
Polenta with sundried tomatoes
Delicious as a snack or entree.
- Place water in a large saucepan and bring to boil. Stir in polenta and continue to stir for 5-7 minutes or until polenta is thick.
- Heat oil in a frypan, sauté onion and garlic. Add capsicum and cook until soft. Stir onion, capsicum, sun-dried tomatoes, olives and basil into polenta.
- Pour polenta into a swiss roll tin. Refrigerate until firm. Grill polenta until golden, slice to serve.