- 2 cups So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tbs honey (plus extra for drizzling when serving)
- 3/4 cup plain couscous
- 1 orange (2 tsp of orange rind plus slices for serving)
- 1 tbs of mixed seeds and almonds, for serving
Orange and honey couscous pudding
Fragrant and full of bold flavours, this fluffy orange and honey couscous is sweet and zesty. Great warm or chilled to spice up any dinner. Made using So Good Almond Coconut Unsweetened milk, it is dairy free and an awesome breakfast option for cold winters mornings.
- Heat So Good Almond and Coconut Milk and honey in a saucepan over medium to high heat until simmering.
- Stir in couscous then cover the saucepan and turn off the heat. Let it stand until all the Almond and Coconut Milk has been absorbed. Takes around 15 minutes.
- Stir in orange rind then divide into bowls.
- Top with mix seeds and almonds, orange slices and a drizzle of honey.
- Serve warm or chilled.