- 1 tbs oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp garlic, crushed
- 425g chilli beans
- 425g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 tortillas
- Dairy and lactose free
- Kids' health
- Picnics and snacks
- Excellent source of dietary fibre
- Low in fat
- Low in sugar
A tasty midday meal for your lunchbox, or your next family picnic.
- Heat oil in pan, saute onion and garlic until soft. Add chilli beans and tomatoes, mix and heat through.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and warm in oven for 3-4 minutes.
- Place tortillas on a plate and spread with ¼ cup bean mixture. Top with your selection of fillings.
- Roll up enchilada, tucking in the ends. Cut in half to serve.
- Add your own combination of grated cheese, grated carrot, diced cucumber, chopped tomatoes, shredded lettuce, lite sour cream or any vegetables of your choice.
- Most vegetables are great in these wraps; try adding beetroot, alfalfa sprouts or avocado.
- Nutritional information does not include extra fillings.
Find a recipe
Looking for more?