- 1 cup raw almonds
- 400g medjool dates, seeded
- 2 cups natural cashews
- 2/3 cup Sanitarium Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup sesame seeds
- 1/3 cup black chia seeds
Looking for a sweet treat for your next family gathering? Packed full of whole food ingredients, these gluten and dairy free Bliss Balls are delicious and so easy to make! With a quick and easy prep time these balls are great for a last minute dessert or afternoon snack. Made using So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened, these bites are packed with vegan goodness.
- Place almond in food processor and process until roughly chopped. Remove and place in a medium bowl.
- Place dates, cashews, coconut milk, coconut and vanilla in a food process and process until mixture comes together.
- Transfer to bowl with almonds and mix well.
- Form mixture into balls and roll in combined sesame seeds and chia seeds.
- Place in fridge to become firm. Makes 32.