- 1/2 cup frozen or tinned peaches, sliced
- 1 banana
- 1 cup So Good Almond Coconut Milk Original
- 1 tbs honey
Banana peach smoothie
- Kids' health
- Dairy and lactose free
- So Good Almond and Coconut Milks
- Good source of calcium
- Low in sodium
Everyone loves the classic banana smoothie right? Well this recipe takes the classic to the next level. This smoothie is a summer delight and the addition of peaches gives this smoothie a delightful twist. Made using So Good Almond Coconut Milk original, this smoothie bowl is super refreshing on a summer afternoon or on the way to work. The blend of the banana and peach is absolutely to die for and to add the cherry on top - this recipe is gluten and diary free!
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until a smooth consistency.
- Serve with an extra drizzle of honey (or maple syrup).
- Use maple syrup instead of honey for a delicious vegan alternative
- Freeze your chopped fruit beforehand, or add extra ice to make your smoothie extra refreshing.
Find a recipe
Looking for more?