- 2 Weet-Bix™, roughly crushed
- 1/3 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Original
- 150 g low fat yoghurt
- 1/2 apple
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- chopped almonds, optional
Apple Pie Overnight Weet-Bix
Prep: 5min + refrigeration
Cook: 1 min
Cinnamon-y apples make this version of overnight Weet-Bix a warm and cosy treat.
- In a small container or bowl, combine Weet-Bix and almond milk to form the base.
- Stir cinnamon through yoghurt and spread over the base.
- Peel apple if desired, remove core and dice. Microwave 1 min with a teaspoon of water to soften, then stir through maple syrup.
- Spoon apple mixture over yoghurt. Sprinkle with a bit of extra cinnamon, and almonds if using.
- Place in the fridge for 2 - 3 hrs, or overnight.
Maple syrup can be replaced with stevia if desired.