- 1kg sweet potato (kumara), peeled and thinly sliced
- 1kg potato, peeled and thinly sliced
- 35g packet salt-reduced french onion soup
- 2 x 375g can light and creamy evaporated milk
- 3 slices wholemeal bread, crumbled
- 1 tbs parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup pine nuts
Two potato bake
Deliciously creamy and tasty, this bake has the best of both worlds, combining sweet potato (kumara) and potato into a dish that‘s the perfect complement to any baked meal.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Layer sweet potato (kumara) and potato in a 20cm x 35cm rectangular ovenproof dish.
- Sprinkle with soup mix. Pour over evaporated milk.
- Combine fresh wholemeal breadcrumbs, parmesan and pine nuts and sprinkle over potato.
- Bake for 1 hour or until golden and slightly thickened.