- 3/4 cup unsweetened low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup chopped pineapple, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped mango, divided
- 1 Weet-Bix wheat biscuit, crushed
- Pulp from 1/2 fresh passionfruit
- 2 Tbsp seeds or chopped nuts
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey, optional
Tropical yoghurt fruit whip
Enjoy an explosion of fruity flavour with these fun and vibrant jars packed with the goodness of protein, fibre from wholegrains plus two serves of fruit! Guaranteed to satisfy hungry tummies and help kick-start your day.
- Pulse yoghurt, half the pineapple and half the mango in a blender to a rough puree, or mash fruit with a fork and stir through yoghurt.
- Fold in crushed Weet-Bix wheat biscuit, passionfruit pulp, and seeds or nuts.
- Spoon into a jar, top with remaining fruit and drizzle with syrup or honey if using.
- Swap out the tropical fruit for 1 cup of fresh or frozen berries, peaches, kiwi, or your favourite fruit!
- Stir through a splash of your milk of choice for a thinner consistency.