- 600g hokkien noodles
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 400g baby bok choy
Thai noodle stir-fry
A fast and easy thai style stir-fry that's sure to satisfy.
- Place noodles in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Separate noodles with fork. Drain.
- Heat oil in a wok or frypan, saute capsicum and garlic until soft. Stir through noodles and sauces. Simmer until ingredients are heated through.
- Add bok choy and stir-fry until it just wilts.
- Other vegetables such as baby sweet corn or chopped zucchini (courgette) add great colour and flavour to this dish.