- 4 Vegie Delights Smokey BBQ Burger
- 4 large field mushrooms
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 80g caramelised onion (20g per person)
- 4 radicchio / coral lettuce leaves
- 140g slow cooked or semi dried tomatoes
- 4 wholemeal buns
Smokey BBQ burger
A great vegetarian burger made with Vegie Delights Smokey BBQ Burgers. Enjoy with family and friends at your next BBQ! These burgers are an excellent source of protein and fibre plus they contain other essential nutrients like iron, potassium and calcium.
- Heat Vegie Delights Smokey BBQ Burgers on medium heat according to instructions.
- Brush mushrooms all over with extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle under side with thyme. Barbeque mushrooms on medium heat for approx 6-8 minutes, turning halfway during cooking, or until just tender.
- Layer base of burger bun with caramelised onion, followed by lettuce/radicchio, Vegie Delights Smokey BBQ Burger, mushrooms, tomatoes then top with burger bun and serve.