- 1 tbs fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 tsp chilli powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups (320g) whole raw almonds
Rosemary roasted almonds
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15-20 mins
Rosemary and almonds make a delicious combo roasted together and spiced - and they're a great source of calcium.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; toss to coat. Arrange nut mixture in a single layer on the baking tray.
- Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Cool to room temperature. Store in airtight container for up to 2 months.
- Use peanuts, hazelnuts or even walnuts as an alternative to the almonds.
- Increase the chilli powder for extra spice.