- 3 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups milk, or So Good Soy or Almond Milk
- 1 tbs honey (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 apple, grated
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, plus extra for garnish
- 2 tbs chopped almonds, plus extra for garnish
Raspberry Weet-Bix™ Bircher Pots
The perfect grab-and-go breakfast option - especially if you make them the night before. With the goodness of Weet-Bix, oats and chia seeds these bircher pots deliver almost half of your recommended daily intake of wholegrains.
Did you know? Adults and children should aim to eat three serves (or 48g) of heart-loving and gut-friendly wholegrain foods a day. Here’s why wholegrains matter.
- Combine chia seeds, milk and honey (if using) in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside for 10 minutes to plump up the chia seeds.
- Add crushed Weet-Bix, oats, apple, raspberries and almonds to the chia mixture and fold through. Divide into 4 glasses.
- Garnish with extra almonds and berries. Eat immediately, or cover and refrigerate overnight for a quick breakfast.