- 1L So Good Vanilla Bliss frozen dessert
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, lightly toasted
Raspberry & pistachio dessert bars
Raspberry and Pistachio dessert bars are a summer delight. Refreshing and light, these bars are super tasty and vegan. Made using our So Good Vanilla Bliss Desert, These bars can keep for ages in the freezer. Super easy to make, this dairy free delight is something the whole family will love and is a great option for a vegan dessert or cheeky afternoon treat.
- Place So Good Vanilla Bliss in large bowl and break up with a knife. Set aside to soften for 10 minutes.
- Place berries in a separate bowl and lightly crush with a fork.
- Use a large metal spoon to fold the crushed berries, nuts, and coconut through the softened frozen dessert.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper. Spread mixture into prepared tin and cover top with another piece of baking paper. Refreeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove frozen dessert from tin when ready to serve. Peel off paper and cut loaf into 8 thick slices. Cut each slice in half to make 16 bars. Store extra bars in freezer.
- Fresh mango, or other seasonal fruit, can be substituted for the raspberries.
- We used a 24 x 11cm loaf pan, but any tin that holds more than a litre of liquid is fine.