- 1 cup plain white flour
- 1 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
Raspberry and coconut bread
Raspberry and coconut bread is a delicious treat, great for morning or afternoon tea.
- Preheat oven to 190°C or 170°C fan-forced. Grease and line base and sides of a 24cm x 14cm loaf pan.
- Sift together the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar and coconut. Whisk the So Good Coconut Milk and eggs together. Add to dry ingredients, then add raspberries and mix until just combined.
- Fill prepared pan and bake for 45-50 mins, until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 mins before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.