- 1 cup frozen mango pieces
- 1 frozen banana chopped
- 3/4 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 6 tbs coconut yoghurt
Mango coconut popsicles
These vegan mango coconut popsicles are super refreshing and taste like summer. A crowd favourite, you need to watch these carefully otherwise they'll be gone before you know it. Kids love them as afterschool snacks during summer or as a special dessert after they've eaten all their veggies. The best part, is that htey are super healthy and good for you thanks to there being no aditional sugar. They are super quick to make being ready in just 5 mins and make the perfect pick me up. Made using So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened, These popsicles are gluten and dairy free.
- Place mango, banana and almond milk in a blender and blend until thick and creamy.
- Spoon 1 tbs of yoghurt into the base of each popsicle mould.
- Pour mango mixture evenly over yoghurt in each popsicle hole. Insert wooden sticks.
- Place in freezer.
- Coconut yoghurt can be substituted with any yoghurt of choice.