- 2 Weet-Bix™
- 1/3 cup So Good™
- Protein Almond Milk
- 150g low-fat vanilla protein yoghurt
- 3 tsp raisins
- ½ tbs slivered almonds
- ½ tbs pistachios, chopped
- 1 tsp desiccated coconut
- ¼ tsp ground cardamon
Kheer Overnight Weet-Bix
Celebrate the Women’s Pakistan team touring Australia this summer by making a Pakistani sweet dish inspired breakfast: Kheer Overnight Weet-Bix. Follow along with Ellyse as she adds the delicious taste of almonds, cardamon and raisins to the overnight Weet-Bix internet sensation.
- Crush Weet-Bix™ and add almond milk to form the base. Spread over the bottom of a small container or bowl.
- Layer on yoghurt
- Sprinkle with raisins, slivered almonds, pistachios, desiccated coconut, and ground cardamon
- Place in the fridge for a minimum of 3 hrs or overnight.
When choosing a low-fat vanilla protein yoghurt, choose one that is low in added sugars