- 2 tsp oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup Sanitarium™ Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 cup So Good™ Coconut Milk Unsweetened
Creamy satay dip
This creamy sauce can be used as a dip or an excellent addition to 'bowl foods'. This dip uses many flavours to help create the satay taste including soy sauce, lemon and honey. These work perfectly together to create a great dairy free dip option. Great on grazing boards, this dip uses So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened and is gluten free.
- Heat oil in a frypan and saute onion and garlic until soft.
- Gradually add other ingredients and simmer until well combined. Makes 14 x tbs serves.
- Store in fridge in a glass jar with lid