- 1 cup of So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1 small orange, cut into segments
- 3-4 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- 2 teaspoon of a mild honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground cardamom
So Good Coconut Milk oats with cardamom, orange and pomegranate
These oats offer a great fruity alternative to traditional oats. Encompasing summer vibes, this porridge will keep you going throughout the day. It’s a great alternative to normal oats and the addition of cardamom adds the perfect amount of flavour. Made using So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened, this recipe is dairy free and absolutely bursting with flavour.
- Place the So Good Coconut milk Unsweetened into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Add the oats and cardamom powder; cook for 4-5 minutes on a medium heat. Stir regularly to stop the oats sticking to the saucepan.
- Remove from the heat and allow the oats to stand for 1 minute.
- Divide the oats evenly between two bowls and top each with the orange segments, pomegranate seeds and honey.