- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of baby spinach
- 1 tbsp sunflower & pepita seeds
- 2 cup So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened
Banana berry smoothie - frozen
Enjoy this deliciously refreshing summer smoothie as a healthy snack or as part of a quick and easy breakfast on the run.
- Add all the ingredients except for the sunflower/pepita seeds and So Good Almond Milk into an air tight container.
- Keep in the freezer until needed.
- Empty ingredients into a blender.
- Add the sunflower/pepita seeds and So Good Almond Milk.
- Blend until smooth.