- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup plain wholemeal flour
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup margarine, reduced fat, melted
- 1 tsp lime zest
Baked coconut custard
Baked coconut custard is a light and creamy dessert with a hint of coconut to give it that extra exotic flavour. Its something a little different from your traditional dessert but its super quick and easy to whip up. To top it off, this dessert has a hint of lime to make it a great warming winter dessert. Made using So Good Coconut Milk unsweetened, this dairy free dessert is great when served with some So Good Vanilla Bliss Icecream.
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour into a lightly greased and lined 20cm square cake tin.
- Bake in a moderate oven, 180°C for 35 minutes or until golden and set.
- Cut into 10 servings.
- Serve with whipped coconut cream or your favourite low fat ice cream.