- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Toppings: banana, blueberries, almonds, coconut, and coconut sugar (or sweetener of choice, if desired)
Almond Coconut oats with banana & blueberries
This breakfast oat recipe is a crowd favourite that everyone loves. Quick and simple to make its ready in under 15 minutes but tastes absolutely delicious. Bursting with flavour, this recipe offers a delicious taste of fresh fruit and nuts to make this porridge even more wholesome. Made using So Good Coconut Almond Milk Unsweetened, this milk is what makes the porridge super creamy and the perfect texture as well as dairy free.
- Add the oats to a saucepan along with the So Good Almond Coconut Milk Unsweetened over low-medium heat.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 8-10 minutes while stirring, or until the desired consistency is reached.
- Turn off the heat and stir through the vanilla extract
- Transfer to a serving bowl and place the toppings, or any other toppings you like on top, along with a dash of So Good Coconut Almond Milk Unsweetened.