- 1 ¼ cups dried red lentils, rinsed in cold water
- 10g salt reduced vegetable stock cube, crushed
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 410g can green beans, rinsed and drained
This simple and easy to make dahl is plant based, creamy and delicious. It uses few ingredients and is great to make any night of the week – it really is a curry made in minutes.
Like this recipe? Then you'll love our collection of simple, healthy and budget-friendly family meals using canned foods, frozen veggies and pantry staples!
- Put lentils, stock cube, 4 cups of water, curry paste and tomatoes in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle boil. Reduce heat and simmer, covered for 20 minutes, stirring regularly, until liquid is almost fully absorbed, and lentils are soft.
- Stir through green beans, heat through and serve.