- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs yellow curry paste
- 2 cups reduced salt vegetable stock
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup reduced fat coconut milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 200g vermicelli noodles
Yellow Thai curry noodle bowls
Yellow Thai Curry Noodle bowl brings an element of Thai cusine to your dinner. This soup is bursting with delicious flavours tha t all mix together to create a perfectly creamy and tasty curry. The adition of the rice noodles makes this curry stand out from others and the vegetables absorb the flavoury goodness making them so delicious even the kids will eat all their vegetables. This Yellow Thai curry is great for htose who love the flavour of Thai food but not the bite. Made using So Good Unsweetened Almond Milk, this dairy free dish is ready in just 20 mins. Vegan and delicious, leftovers are even better as the flavours have had more time to settle and enhance the overall expereince.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté garlic, ginger and capsicum.
- Add turmeric and yellow curry paste and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir through stock, water, almond milk and coconut milk. Bring mixture to the boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and heat through.
- Divide noodles between four individual serving bowls and pour over soup. Stand for a few minutes to cook noodles.
- Add a squeeze of lime and serve garnished with coriander.
- Noodles can be folded through the boiling broth on the stove then divided among serving bowls
- Any variety of vegetables can be added to this recipe