- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbs oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp moroccan seasoning
Sweet potato fries with Moroccan spice
Everyone loves sweet potato wedges. This healthy homemade option will delight your family.
Love this recipe? It’s just one of 25 heart-warming and body-loving recipes you’ll find in our Winter Weeknights cookbook. Click here to claim yours now…
- Cut sweet potatoes into wedges and toss in oil.
- Arrange on a biscuit cooling rack over an oven tray. Sprinkle with salt and moroccan seasoning.
- Bake in a hot oven, 200oC, for 30 minutes turning half way through cooking time. Serves 4
- Elevating the wedges on a biscuit cooling rack while cooking allows the heat to flow around the wedges producing a crisper result