- 1 pack Vegie Delights Vegie Sausages, cut into 1cm pieces
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 400g no added salt chopped or canned tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves, sliced
- 80g Kalamata olives, pitted
- 300g pasta – rigatoni or penne
- Pinch of black pepper
Super vegie sausage pasta
- Heat olive oil in a medium frypan, saute the garlic cloves and Vegie Delights Vegie Sausages pieces for five minutes.
- Add tomatoes, 1 cup of water, season with sea salt and pepper and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cook pasta to al dente in a large pot of boiling water, drain the pasta, saving a little of the cooking water if you need to loosen the sauce slightly.
- Toss basil leaves and Kalamata olives in the pasta sauce, then stir through the pasta until evenly cooked.
- Serve with a pinch of black pepper.