- 1 punnet strawberries, hulled and washed
- 1 large banana
- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Lite
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husks
- 4 extra strawberries for garnish, halved
Strawberry and banana mousse
You won’t believe that this incredibly easy-to-make mousse is also good for you! It contains soy protein and psyllium husks to help lower cholesterol and better regulate blood sugar and bowel function.
Love this recipe? Take a look at more recipes from our Food as Medicine collection
- Place all ingredients, except for garnish, in a blender and whiz until smooth. Note: Leave a few fruit lumps for extra texture, if preferred.
- Pour into tall glasses and chill for 5 hours or overnight until set. Top each glass with extra strawberries and serve. Enjoy within 2 days as the mousse does not contain preservatives and the top will discolour. Unsuitable for freezing.
- Swap the strawberries with other berries to vary colour and flavour of the mousse.