- 1 bunch kale
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbs currants
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
Simple sauteed kale
This rich green leafy vegetable is full of vitamins, nutrients, fibre and flavour. This recipe makes for a simple side dish but with big flavour.
Love this recipe? It’s just one of 25 heart-warming and body-loving recipes you’ll find in our Winter Weeknights cookbook. Click here to claim yours now…
- Remove stems from kale and roughly chop.
- Heat oil in a wok or fry pan and saute garlic for 30 seconds
- Add kale in batches to coat in oil and wilt the leaves.
- Add lemon zest, currants and salt. Serves 4
- Fold sauteed kale through pasta for a main dish