- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups So Good Almond Milk Original
- 1 tbs agave nectar or honey
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- 1 banana, sliced
- ¼ cup pistachios or nuts of your choice
Rustic quinoa porridge
This dish offers a cool twist on your usual porridge. Made with an ancient grain called Quinoa it is gluten free and filled with fibre, minerals and antioxidants. It's a great healthy way to start the day and is super filling and flavourful. Made using So Good Almond Milk Original, this porridge has a delicious creamy texture and is dairy and gluten free. Ready in just 25 min, its a great way to start a cold winter morning.
- Place quinoa, almond milk, agave nectar and cardamom in a large heavy-based saucepan and bring mixture to the boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir through sliced banana and pistachios.