- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 50g Christmas pudding, diced
Pudding and custard popsicles
Have you been searching for a new christmas recipe? Well we've got you covered with our pudding and custard popsicles. These popsicles are super easy to make and are ready in just 5 min. Different from your traditional popsicles, these creamy delights are filled with flavour and taste just like christmas. Made using dairy free So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened, these popsicles are gluten free and a great healthy treat after dessert or on a hot summer afternoon
- Combine almond milk and vanilla in a jug.
- Mix sugar and cornflour together in a bowl, gradually add egg and mix well.
- Gradually add almond milk to egg mixture then transfer to a saucepan and bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer stirring continuously until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour custard into each popsicle mould alternatively with pudding pieces. Insert wooden sticks.
- Place in freezer.
- Left over gingerbread could also be used instead of pudding in these popsicles