- 1 pack Vegie Delights Not Burger
- 4 tablespoons reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 avocado, mashed
- 8 slices wholegrain bread or bread of choice
- 150g carrots, grated
- 1/2 small Spanish onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2 (200g) tomatoes, sliced
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Black pepper
Not Burger Salad Sandwich
- Heat oven to 170°c, line a tray with greaseproof paper, place Vegie Delights Not Burger patties on tray and bake in oven for 16-18 minutes, turning once. Once cooked remove from oven.
- Arrange bread on large board, spread reduced fat mayonnaise on half the pieces, and the avocado mash on the other half. Layer the sandwiches on the mayonnaise side with carrot, Spanish onion, tomatoes, cucumber, Vegie Delights Not Burger.
- Serve topped with a sprinkle of black pepper, sprouts and the avocado spread bread onto finish and enjoy.