- 1 ½ cups natural muesli
- 1 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup carrot, grated, firmly packed
- 1 large green apple, grated
- ½ cup sultanas
- ½ cup pecan nuts
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup So Good Regular soy milk
Mini muesli muffins
These muffins combine the goodness of apples, carrots, sultanas and pecan nuts. Try them for the perfect back to school lunchbox treat!
- Place muesli, flour, sugar, carrot, apple, sultanas and pecans into a large bowl. Combine eggs, oil and milk. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased 24 cup mini muffin tin or a 12 cup regular muffin tin.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190°C for 25 minutes for the mini muffins and 30 minutes for the regular sized muffins. Serves 36 mini or 12 large muffins.
- These muffins combine the goodness of apples, carrots, sultanas and pecan nuts – all of which supply fibre, vitamins and other nutrients. Choose a good oil, such as light olive oil, to ensure your family receives the healthier monounsaturated fats.
- Nutrition analysis has been completed on one individual mini muffin.