- ¾ cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1.25L soda water
- Ice cubes
Bursting with the flavour of freshly squeezed lemon juice and with almost half the sugar of most commercial lemonades, it’s sure to hit the spot!
- Place lemon juice and sugar in a medium saucepan over a low heat and stir until the sugar is dissolved. Simmer for 3 minutes to create a syrup. Cool in fridge.
- To serve, pour cold lemon syrup into a large jug over ice and top with soda water. Stir the lemonade before serving. Garnish with mint leaves.
- This lemonade contains 14g of sugar per serve, which is almost half that of most commercial lemonades.
- Try adding some lime juice for a twist on regular lemonade.