- 1/2 cup quinoa flakes
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 cup So Good Coconut Milk Unsweetened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp organic lemon zest
- 1 tbs plant based vanilla protein powder (optional)
- 2 small bananas
- 2/3 cup frozen berries
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
Lemon Coconut Quinoa Porridge
- Dairy and lactose free
- So Good Almond and Coconut Milks
- Good source of protein
- Good source of calcium
- Low in fat
- Low in sodium
This zesty, flavourl quinoa porridge will make your taste buds dance with delight. The way the lemon and coconut complement eachother in this quinoa porridge is absolutely to die for. Filled with wholefood dairy free goodness this porridge is made with So Good Coconut Unsweetened milk making it vegan and gluten free.
- Soak quinoa flakes and chia overnight in Coconut Milk. This step is optional but makes it extra creamy and easier to digest!
- Add quinoa flakes, chia, milk and vanilla to a pot and simmer, stirring for 5-10 minutes.
- Add lemon zest and protein powder (if using them) and continue cooking until thick and creamy.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with sliced banana, berries and hemp seeds. Enjoy!
- Prepare the porridge the night before, and allow to soak overnight to make the morning a bit quicker and easier.
Find a recipe
Looking for more?