- 1 cup unprocessed bran
- 1/2 cup ground linseed
- 1 1/2 cups wholemeal self-raising flour
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates, chopped
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 tsp canola oil
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 1 1/2 cups So Good Regular soy milk
Date bran muffins
Full of fibre, these Date bran muffins are a tasty way to grab breakfast on the run when you’re short on time.
- Place unprocessed bran, ground linseeds, flour, spice, dates and sugar into a large bowl.
- Combine egg, oil, golden syrup and So Good Regular in a bowl.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients, then mix gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into lightly greased muffin tins.
- Bake in a moderately hot oven, 190°C for 20 minutes. Serve warm.