- 2 ½ cups white self-raising flour
- 1 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 ¼ cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbs flaked coconut
Cinnamon coconut bread
Move over banana bread! This coconut bread is absolutely to die for when served warm straight out of the oven or toasted later on. The best part is that this bread can be kept for a while so its perfect for in lunchboxes or afternoon snacks. Dairy free thanks to So Good Almond Milk Unsweetened, this Coconut Bread is perfect all year around at any time of day.
- Combine flour, coconut and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Place almond milk, oil, honey and eggs in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Gradually add liquid ingredients into flour mixture.
- Transfer mixture into a lightly 14cm x 25cm greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with flaked coconut.
- Bake in moderate oven, 180°C, for 50-55 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Cut coconut bread can be frozen and used in lunchboxes or toasted in sandwich maker for quick breakfast or snack.
- Use a combination of white and wholemeal flour for a more wholesome bread.