- 375g frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1 tbs icing sugar
- 1 punnet fresh blueberries
- 1 punnet fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
- ¼ cup slivered almonds, toasted
Try this quick coulis recipe for a delicious way to end a meal.
- Puree thawed blackberries and icing sugar in a food processor until smooth.
- Pour blackberry puree into a serving bowl, gently fold through blueberries and strawberries.
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and serve with low-fat vanilla yoghurt or ice-cream.
- Serving suggestions are not included in recipe analysis.