- 2 avocados
- 150g silken tofu
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Our fresh and tasty avocado dip is great for entertaining. Serve with vegies and crackers, or as a tasty addition to your favourite vegie burger
- Place avocado, tofu, sour cream, lemon juice and chilli sauce in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add tomatoes, onion and garlic, pulse until combined but not pureed.
- Serve with fresh vegetables. Serves 8 as a starter.
- Having a BBQ? Try these delicious vegetable burgers or lentil burger patties.
- Avocado flesh quickly begins to darken when exposed to the air but adding some lemon juice can help to slow that process down.
- To make this recipe gluten free, simply ensure you are using a gluten free sweet chilli sauce.
- Remember to always check the label of each ingredient to ensure it is gluten free.