- 150g frozen raspberries
- ½ lemon, juice only
- 1 ½ tbs icing sugar
- 200mls cranberry juice
- ice cubes
- 1L bottle soda water (300ml per glass)
- mint leaves
- lemon, sliced
A deliciously refreshing ice cold summer drink everyone will love. Perfect for entertaining in the summer heat.
- Puree raspberries, lemon juice, icing sugar and cranberry juice.
- Divide amongst glasses, add ice cubes, top with soda and stir to combine.
- Garnish with mint and lemon slices
- You can also use fresh raspberries for this recipe which you can buy through summer in the fruit section of your supermarket.
- This drink can be made gluten free by using a gluten free icing sugar.