Made From More: Gift with Purchase Promotion (Progressive Enterprises)
Terms and conditions
SanitariumTM – Made From More – Gift with Purchase Promotion (Promotion) in conjunction with PROGRESSIVE ENTERPRISES LIMITED (Progressive)
1. The Promoter is New Zealand Health Association Limited trading as Sanitarium Health Food Company (Promoter) in conjunction with Progressive.
2. The Promotion is open to New Zealand resident individual persons only.
3. The Promotion applies to purchases at participating Countdown stores in relation to all SanitariumTM branded products (Participating Promotional Products).
4. The Promotion is not available for online shopping at shop.countdown.co.nz or in FreshChoice, SuperValue or Woolworths stores.
5. The Gift is a free designer tote bag valued at $10.00 RRP (Gift). There are 14,720 Gifts to be claimed across the participating Countdown stores, while stocks last.
6. By accepting a Gift, you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. The below information on how to qualify and promotion details form part of these terms and conditions.
8. To qualify for a Gift, you must:
a. Purchase 3 of any Participating Promotional Products from any participating Countdown stores nationally between 12.01am 11/06/2018 and 11.59pm 24/06/2018, or while stocks last (Promotional Period); and
b. A customer is only able to receive one Gift for each eligible purchase of 3 Participating Promotional Products. With a maximum of three Gifts per day redeemed.
c. Each Gift with Purchase (whether whole or in part) is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash.
9. The Gift with purchases are only valid while stocks last within the Promotional Period.
10. The Gift are not transferable or exchangeable for cash.
11. These terms and conditions and this Promotion apply to all participating Countdown stores across New Zealand.
Exclusions and liability
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information concerning this promotion or any technical errors that may occur during administration of the Promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or the Promotion Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. In the event that any of the Participating Promotional Products in Clause 4 becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may provide an alternative product in its sole discretion to the same value.
15. If this offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any participant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the offer, as appropriate.