- 2 medium zucchini
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 175g silken firm tofu, drained well
- 2 eggs
- 150g wholemeal flour
- 225mL So Good Soy Milk Regular
- 2 green shallots, finely sliced
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- ¼ cup chopped dill
- 1 ½ tsp finely grated lemon rind
Zucchini tofu fritters with blistered tomatoes
- Roughly grate zucchini. Set aside on several layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to absorb excess liquid. Chop tofu into 1cm cubes.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Slice cherry tomatoes in half and place on a lined baking tray. Spray with a little olive oil spray. Roast for 15 minutes or until tender and wilted. Remove and keep warm.
- Place eggs in a large bowl with sifted flour and So Good Soy Milk Regular. Whisk until smooth then stir through grated zucchini, shallots, herbs, lemon rind and tofu.
- Heat a large non-stick frypan over medium heat and spray pan with olive oil spray. Working in batches, drop spoonfuls of mixture (approx. 2 tablespoons) into the pan and cook for 3 minutes each side until golden.
Serve fritters with blistered tomatoes, scattered with extra herbs and lemon wedges.