- 1 1/2 cups So Good™ Almond Milk Unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 50g Christmas pudding, diced
Pudding and custard popsicles
Prep: 5 mins
These are easy to make and great to keep in the freezer over the Christmas period. The family will love them!
- Combine almond milk and vanilla in a jug.
- Mix sugar and cornflour together in a bowl, gradually add egg and mix well.
- Gradually add almond milk to egg mixture then transfer to a saucepan and bring to boil then reduce heat and simmer stirring continuously until slightly thickened. Remove from heat.
- Pour custard into each popsicle mould alternatively with pudding pieces. Insert wooden sticks.
- Place in freezer.
- Left over gingerbread could also be used instead of pudding in these popsicles