- 2 cups zucchini (courgettes), grated
- 1 large onion, grated
- 310g corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup reduced fat cheese, grated
- 1 cup self-raising white flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ cup So Good Regular soy milk
- ½ tsp salt
Zucchini and corn frittata
Quick, easy and tasty, a perfect light meal for busy summer evenings. Serve with salad.
- Place zucchini (courgette), onion, corn, cheese and flour in a large bowl, mix well.
- Stir in combined, egg, So Good and salt.
- Pour mixture into greased, lined 20cm square cake tin. Bake in hot oven, 200°C for 30-35 minutes or until golden.